All Inclusive entitlements at Sheraton Miramar
Welcome to El Gouna and our beautiful Sheraton Miramar Resort. We hope that you had a pleasant journey and will be able to feel comfortable at our hotel from the very first moment.
As you have booked your vacation with an all-inclusive package we would like to reiterate the advantages this package offers and what it includes for you.
- Buffet breakfast at the Miramar Restaurant from 07:00 hrs - 10:30 hrs
- Lunch at the Waves Restaurant (at the pool). At the Beach Bar & Grill, you can order snacks from the menu displayed at your sun bed. In all restaurant outlets your lunch food order from the a la carte menus is all inclusive.
- Local non alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee, local beers and local wines by the glass from 11:00 hrs until 23:00hrs in all Restaurants and Bars are included. All other kind of drinks you can order at the published rates and charge to your room account or pay in cash or with credit card.
- Imported wines & sparkling wines/ champagne are not included.
- Local & imported spirits are not included.
- Imported sparkling water can also not be included , however local sparkling water is available and part of the formula.
- Ice cream, particularly for children, is available from 11:00 hrs - 17:30 hrs at the Waves Restaurant.
- Afternoon tea & coffee at the Miramar Bar from 16:00hrs -18:00 hrs.
- Drinks only from the Minibar are included. Food items are not included in the All inclusive formula.
- Room service orders are not part of the All inclusive package and will be charged at the published rates.
- Dinner buffet in the Miramar restaurant (daily changing theme buffet).from 18:30 till 22:30.
- La Piscina (Italian restaurant by the pool) and Orient 1001 present an alternative dinner venue. We offer you a set menu at no extra charge as part of your package. Both restaurants also offer an a la carte menu and should you wish to choose from the a la carte selection, a credit of LE 60 will be deducted from your total dinner bill.
- The El Gouna „Dine around“ program offers you the opportunity to dine in restaurants around El Gouna. More information is available in the “El Gouna Magazine“ or at the Guest Relation Desk. Drinks are not included in any of the restaurants participating in this program and have to be paid directly at the chosen restaurant. Our Guest Relation Team will be delighted to assist you with bookings.
- On Wednesday night, El Gouna is organizing an Oasis night at the El Gouna Oasis and this event can be booked at a nominal supplement per person (drinks consumed at the Oasis are not included and have to be paid in cash during the event itself).for reservation you can call Guest relation Ext 88504.
Leisure time activities:
- Steam Bath
- Fitness Center
- Aerobic/Step or water Aerobic Programs
- Introductory Diving Course (Pool session) for reservations please call extension 83002
- Pedalo 1 hour per Week This can be arranged through the diving center.
- Table tennis
- Beach Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Tennis Rackets, Balls
- 1 x 30 minutes massage per person per week (use of health club facilities by persons under 16 years of age is prohibited). Reservations are required and can be made at our Health Club reception or by calling extension 86050
- Daily Sports Nomiation Program(7Days/Week)
- Evening entertamient Programs
- Oriental Cooking Class Upon request (Once Per week)
- Mini Club (Minimum age 5-12 ) at least 5 days a week half day.
- 3 Children Pools (not heated)
- 1 Children area in main Pol
- Play Ground
- Children animation Program
- Mini Disco(from19:00-19:45) once per week
- Baby Cots
- Baby Chairs
- Children’s Menu
- Short Distance to beach(Max 500M)
After your meal you are kindly requested to sign a check with zero value to assist us in maintaining internal accounting controls
More information about daily activities and the kids program are distributed every morning via our daily newsletter on your breakfast table and on the information boards in the lobby, beach and pool area..
Please take note that the benefits and privileges of all components of the All Inclusive package are designed for your personal consumption and use only and are not transferrable to a third person.
Should you have any further questions or would like to make reservations for any of the above activities, please contact the Guest relation desk at the hotel main lobby.
My entire team and I are at your service at all times and on behalf of all my colleagues, I would like to wish you a most pleasant and enjoyable stay here at Sheraton Miramar – where you don’t just stay – where you BELONG.